Thursday, December 10, 2009

Who is turning off there lights at 8pm to 9pm for earth hour?

In about 15 mins it'll be 8 here in st louis and my lights are going off.



"On 31 March 2007, 2.2 million people and 2100 Sydney businesses turned off their lights for one hour - Earth Hour. This massive collective effort reduced Sydney's energy consumption by 10.2% for one hour, which is the equivalent effect of taking 48,000 cars off the road for a year. With Sydney icons like the Harbour Bridge and Opera House turning their lights off, and unique events such as weddings by candlelight, the world took notice. Inspired by the collective effort of millions of Sydneysiders, many major global cities are joining Earth Hour in 2008, turning a symbolic event into a global movement."



for more info check out this site "http://www.earthhour.org"



Who is turning off there lights at 8pm to 9pm for earth hour?sunshine



I will if you spell THEIR lights correctly



Who is turning off there lights at 8pm to 9pm for earth hour?star theater opera theater



This is just another tool to train us. Soon they'll be turning our lights off for us. Man-made global warming is only a theory and is not widely accepted. The earth is warming, but so are other planets. Al Gore's info has been tweaked quite a bit. A carbon footprint is merely the shadow of bondage.
I have to do homework. How about I just go to bed an hour early?
I have turned on every light in the house for the last hour and a half and I have washed two loads of laundry with warm water so far. Next I am gonna crank up the hot tub and take a relaxing soak while I enjoy a glass of wine. I figure that I have done my part to protest this politically motivated b u l l s h i t.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites