Friday, December 4, 2009

Not to offend Soap Opera Lovers but...?

I can't stand looking at those stupid magazines in the stores! The front covers look really stupid. They seem really dumb and gay. My grandma had one in her house because she is an avid soap lover with Young and the Restless and Bold and the Beautiful. Can you stand looking or reading those magazines?



Not to offend Soap Opera Lovers but...?oper



I am a soap lover too. I like reading the magazines because it keeps me up to date on what is happening on my favorites shows. Sometimes i can't wait until Monday to find out what is going to happen. So - i go out and my my magazines - so i will know what is coming a head of time. How - do you think - how some people come up with spoiler for their favorite programs. The ones who can't wait to know what is going to happen. Like to read and get their information from the magazines.



Not to offend Soap Opera Lovers but...?hollywood theater opera theater



I don't read them, that simple.
i subscribe to Soap Opera Digest. I haven't watch my soap (All My Children) in MONTHS because i spend time with my toddler daughter, but S.O.D. keeps me up to date.



i like it.



JMO.
Love them. Simple pleasures for simple folks.
i dont waste my time with the soap opera magazines.
Then don't look.
i love them!! the cover kind of gives u a spoiler on whats about to happen yet when u start to read there is still a bit of a cliffhanger.. keeps u wanting more and making sure u tune into ur soaps :)
I don't read them but I do watch Y%26amp;R
I am a fan of soaps, but I don't waste my money on those magazines. If the line in the store is taking a little long, I'll likely glance through it, but I don't try or go out of my way to read them.
i dont buy them. infact the book stores in my country stopped ordering them cuz they werent selling. i watch soaps, chat about it online. i get all the spoilers thru message boards or sites like y!a even when i dont want them. there's no need to waste money on these mags. everything published in them i can get online...not that i go looking either way.
Love em! they keep you up to date. Most of my family says they make great bathrm material...lmao
don't read them if they boring
Its as easy as looking at The Enquirer Magazine at the check out stands as looking at soap magazines,,,Your a guy I'm guessing,,,Everything is stupid to you guys except SPORTS ILLUSTRATED,,just say NO to looking at them and let grandma watch her soaps,,,AT least she watches the good ones!!
Don't like it don't look simple as that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites