Friday, December 4, 2009

What was the first Soap Opera you ever watched?

How old were you when you watched it?



Did you start watching it because someone else in the house watched it, a freind watched it and told you about it, heard other people talk about it, what?



Are you still watching it?



What was the first Soap Opera you ever watched?theatre



Young and the Restless since I was a little girl about 4 years old and now I am 31 and I still love it I start watching it with my mother she watches all the soap operas on that the same channel Y%26amp;R is on and I watch them sometimes but Y%26amp;R is the best to me, I love it even more because Nick Newman grown now:).



What was the first Soap Opera you ever watched?opera music opera theater



All my Children, since I was 13 and still watch it and I'm 37.
General Hospital 13 in 1959 -- no I do not still watch it.
I used to watch The Young and the Restless with my mother since I was about 5 years old (haha, much to her chagrin).



I'm 20 now so that is 15 years (wow...)



=)
Love Of Life and they took it off....Then it was Love Is A Many Splendored Thing...they took it off also....Search For Tommorrow they also took it off.Then there was Capitol and they took it off as well.Also Dark Shadows they took it off....cant watch them any more....
Days of Our Lives



No way! Watched a couple of soaps for about a year,,,then didn't watch for a couple of years, and realized I hadn't missed anything. That did it. Cured me.
Young and the Restless, with my grandmother, when I was like 10. And no, not anymore.
I watched GL..when I was 10 years old and have not stopped yet..now my daughter watches with me.
Dark Shadows, it was on when i got home from school so I would watch ,no one told me about it Yes, I do still watch it I went to the library and rented a few shows last week ..
Another World. No longer on the air!
My mom watched "Love of Life" back in the fifties. I was in grade school and it would be on when I came home for lunch. No I don't watch it -- it was cancelled years ago.
Days of Our Lives..



I started watching it when I was about 7 with my mom. My granny watched it when it first came on so my mom watched it, I watched it, and now my 4 year old is watching it..lol..Wow 4 generations..lol..I don't watch it now..got to crazy for me..
As the world turns. I was about 10 my mom and grandma watched it and I still do watch it.
ANOTHER WORLD.. MY MOM WATCHED IT DURING MY NAP TIME..I AM 36 NOW, SO THAT HAS BEEN UMM 32YRS AGO.. TOO BAD IT IS NOT AIRING ANYMORE, AND HASN'T FOR QUITE SOMETIME... BOO HOO
I grew up watching Brookside, Coronation Street and Emmerdale.
my first soap was the British one,"Brookside",when i was 10 or so..but the first one i really got into was Eastenders.i was 15 when it started
it was another world for my mom and sister liked the rachel, steve and alice triangle...the ones i later watched were love of life, all my children, one life, general hospital, ryan's hope, young and restless, days, guiding light, bold and beautiful...



now I just watch yr/bb and read about the rest of the shows.
I can remember watching the opening credits of As the World Turns when I was really small. My grandparents watched it every day. I started watching One Life to Live and General hospital in 1968 when my mother went to work for the first time and left us with a sitter that was a soap fan. Been watching ABC soaps ever since.
Edge of Night, Payton Place, Ryan's Hope.



No they are no longer on...
Watched Y%26amp;R with my Mom when I was a kid....dont watch it anymore it is getting boring.....I started watching As The World Turns when I was in grade school....have watched it ever since and I am now 33......I have a HUGE love-hate feeling for Carly!!!
The Y %26amp; R, way back when Mrs Chancellor was drinking heavily and Snapper was a Doctor on the show. My Exwife used to watch it and try to act dramatic like they did in the show.
Days Of Our Lives. I was 12 years old. I stayed with my grandmother during the summer and she watched it everyday. I have been hooked ever since and I still watch it daily.
I first watched "All My Children". I don't watch it anymore. Now I just watch "Days of Our Lives".
Ryan's Hope when I was 9 or 10 and would come home to have lunch with my Grandmother before going back to school. Then eventually and for nearly 30 years General Hospital
When I was four, I had to stay with my grandmother during the day and she watched Ryans Hope, All my Children, then Edge of Night. Yep in that order. Ryans Hope and Edge of Night are off the air now and All my Children is such a bore these days.....so no....
i was 3 or 4 and it was dool my mom was watching it and got me hooked on it . my mom would watch y and r then dool then another world then sant something but i got hooked on dool and dool only.been a fan for 30 years i am 30 years old now lol. i got hooked on gh back in the 90"s so now i watch dool and gh use to watch sunseat beach and pc until they wet off the air.
Days of Our Lives when I came from Portugal 22 years ago. I wasn't enrolled in school yet so I watched t.v all summer long and picked up the language.Still a Days fan, but they need to get some new plots in I'm bored.
general hospital was the first soap opera I ever watched-I was 12yrsold-I started watching it one day I came home from school @ 3pm I was drawn into the storyline of robin and stone and with sonny and brenda-and to this day 13yrs l8r I've never missed an episode
well i kind of watched As the World Turns when I was 9- my mom watched it sometimes--the next yr ( 1970) I started watching AMC ( it was in it's first yr) that spring and watched it for several yrs but I haven't watched AMC in many yrs now-



I watched the abc soaps for yrs- still watch ( mainly FF) OLTL and GH- kind of "follow" days and GL-



I have watched most of the soaps at some time or another- some longer than others.-
I used to watch Loving with my mother....I do not watch it anymore as it is off the air.
General Hospital in 1980. Was 14 years old. Stopped watching from about 1990-2001. Have been watching again now for last six years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites