Friday, December 4, 2009

Does anyone watch Fashion House?

I know it's a trashy, low-budget looking soap opera, but it's really good and I wanted to know if someone could tell me if Maria Gianni is actually married to William. I need to be updated really badly. I'm soooo far behind.



Does anyone watch Fashion House?movie theater



I love this show too, I watch it everynight!! Maria Gianni isn't married to William yet, but on friday nights episode, William said he wanted to be married within a month to Maria, so you can only guess that it will be very soon. Hope this helps. Also there are weekly catchup episodes on the weekends so that if you missed any episodes you can watch the catchup and get an idea of what happened!!



Does anyone watch Fashion House?tickets opera theater



no never heard of it...
never heard of it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites