Friday, December 4, 2009

How come most guys don't like to watch dance, opera, etc.?

How come many guys don't like to watch things like figure skating, or "Dancing With the Stars", or "So You Think You Can Dance", etc.?



I don't think these things are inherently girly, and my dad has always enjoyed watching those shows. (Granted, he was the only male in the house, with all daughters.)



So I'm just curious.



Oh, and for "American Idol" -- does that audience tend to be more gender-balanced? or is it still more of a girl-thing to watch it?



How come most guys don't like to watch dance, opera, etc.?hollywood theater



Guys who like to dance (like me: I love to dance even though I suck at it!) like those dancing shows.



When I was a little boy I liked to watch figure skating for some reason -- but among many, many other things.



Never liked the style of most opera music, but the necessary skill can't be denied, either.



Opera could actually be a very manly thing, couldn't it? I mean, like a Baritone and Bass opera!



How come most guys don't like to watch dance, opera, etc.?opera.com opera theater



I'd rather get a root canal that watch that crap! No...REALLY!
It is painfully boring... the only reason to watch a dance show is to check out the women's bodies... and you can do that at the nudie bar and get drunk at the same time...
I think it's boring
They are more girl things but, good opera or dance to one interested in the performers or performance does not have to be just a "girl thing".
the same reason why girl dont like to watch football or wrestling or stuff like that
I don't know on that. Me I just cant get into that sort of thing.



But the same can be said about girls. How come most girls don't like to watch sports, or let there man watch it?
Because it's so incredibly boring. Men don't watch that. We watch Spike or the History Channel.
I can't watch it, it's like having a nail driven in my head. But I think it's cute that all women get so excited about it. I think they get to live a little fantasy through it.
Is your father gay ? because I'd rather watch a weather channel than those boring sh!t .
Dancing and opera are not bad in and of themselves. The shows you mentioned are glorified knockoff versions - just fronts for making money with no real respect or appreciation for the arts.



Its possible that most guys see through the BS and refuse to stand for it.



Give me the Nutcracker Ballet anyday over that crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites