Thursday, December 10, 2009

Creepy opera-ish song (intro to movie)?

So I remember watching this movie/musicvideo/??? the past month or two,



and the intro was kind of dark....closing into a house/place or something I dont remember.



The music captured me though.



It was....kind of creepy/dark. It had a lady (ladies) voice in a ghostly way, then the voices fade away.



Gahh this description is horrible, but Im trying desperately to find this song.



Any help, or guesses are greatly appreciated



P.S- Im sure that they arent from any "classic" musicians, but if you think that the song is, then by all means mention it.



Creepy opera-ish song (intro to movie)?concert tickets



I think you are talking about Carmena Burana by Carl Orff. I love this song.



They use it in a lot of movie trailers or action type. it builds and is really dark.



It starts out really slow and builds - and there are many versions. it may not sound familiar until more than 1/2 way into the song.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF7_PhB9c...



or longer version



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xCB6-h3w...



I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites