Friday, December 4, 2009

Do you think my courtroom rap opera has any potential?

This is only part 1.



"Ladies and gentleman



Of the supposed jury



The defendant is a man



Who was driven to fury



When Mr. J. Jack Joe



Dealt him a blow



By breaking his promise



As evidence will show



"So as my first witness



I call to the stand



The defendant, your honor



Mr. Dan the Man



"Mr. Dan the Man



Could you tell us what you know



About the corn on the cob,



And your dealings with Mr. Joe?"



"Yes, Corn on the cob



It's so darn delicious



If you serve some at your house



I'll clean up all y'all dishes



Well, I spoke with the victim



At about quarter to four



On the date in question



I showed up at his door



Said "I got mashed potatoes



I can give some to you



I'll even throw in



My delicious beef stew



I just have one thing to ask



Of you in return



Could have some ears



Of the corn that I yearn?



He agreed right then



And I was giddy as a girl



I gave him a bear hug



And we did a little twirl



Do you think my courtroom rap opera has any potential?opera cd



this is just tooooo darn funny --- i love it!



and i love the sippy cup too! I have IM'd you about it -- how it cleverly matches your shirt -- no replies though -- no worries -- your rap, ROCKS! hehehe



gotta get some bumpin melodies to it, you need a Bernie Taupin for your tunes,, as you are the Elton of the lyrics! hehehehe -- I am sure they would be impressed(tongue in my cheek) hehehe -- sing it for your kids!



Do you think my courtroom rap opera has any potential?opera singer opera theater



I wanna know where I can addition for a lead part......
you are brilliant!
this is really well thought out as well as funny. you have a great imagination. can i say i knew you when?
That is good.......hmm did u come up with this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites