Thursday, December 10, 2009

What kind should I wear to a ballet?

The ballet will take place the san francisco opera house. I've been to nutcracker tons of times, i normaly wear a dress. Should I still wear a dress.



When I go some people come in suits and dresses while some com in jeans. Do you think it's inappropriate to come to a formal ballet in jeans?



What kind should I wear to a ballet?imax theatre



i've been to operas and ballets, so here are suggestions. I think you should wear something a bit more than jeans, even though some people wear them. You don't have to wear a formal dress, but a casual one. If you don't want to wear a dress, you can try dressy skirt or pants, and just make sure that the top isn't too casual.



What kind should I wear to a ballet?performing show opera theater



I know some people come in jeans but it is inappropriate. Ladies should wear dresses, skirts or nice pant suits and men should wear suits or sport jackets and dress pants
Most definitely wear a dress. Its just right. I do ballet yay me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites