Friday, December 4, 2009

Whats is your favourite soap opera Emmerdale, EastEnders or Coronation street?

Cad wishies to state he can't stand any of them.. Emmerdale,people sleeping with everyone else,and being Murdered.Coronation street everyone sleeping with everyone else,and being murdered ....... East Enders this in a different league ! My God The shouting and screaming, everyone can afford house in London, no one works.Phil ( like a pig in a vest) must be nearly as rich as me,never see him working. Everyone in the pub all night at London price's.Don't they watch soaps then?..... Horrible, piggy eyed ginger thing, sleeping with a young girlie ! No one ever swears,every one is soooooooooo PC to the point of sick making.... My God,this program should carry a mental health warning. Watch a couple of these, and you want to top yourself.No wonder half the nation say they are depressed, if they watch this old "tosh" night after night...What do you think ?



Please don't even start me on the Aussie soaps!



Whats is your favourite soap opera Emmerdale, EastEnders or Coronation street?the grand theater



The lady thinks the Cad doth protest too much....



Whats is your favourite soap opera Emmerdale, EastEnders or Coronation street?soap opera opera theater



this question is a bot...
hey theres nout wrong with neighbours all them fit aussi guys!!!
Do you feel better getting that off your chest Mr Cad??
I am sorry I think they are ALL sh1te.
Well Cad.... aren't you better than everyone else!!! EastEnders followed closely by Corrie.... never watched Emmerdale.
k i agree with you on the english soaps but i do like the aussie ones! xx
Home and Away HeHeHaHa
Too much TV...
none of the above
out of these three choices I'd say eastenders, but it has gone a bit weird now with some woman beating phils son for no apparent reason.
Coronation Street, because it is well written, it's passed the test of time, few can do this and still remain watchable... they have better actors all round and they know when to do a quiet scene and when to shout, thankfully they do the latter only when it matters, like it would in life... and because, I've grown old with the original characters, many are my peers;-)
I will risk incurring your wrath and say Neighbours!



A frivolous way to spend 20 mins and I get a dose of sunshine in to the bargain - what's wrong with a little bit of light entertainment - I am also known to watch the news (bbc or channel 4 - of course), panorama and university challenge if I am looking for more highbrow way of spending my watching hours
EmmerStenders Street is Wicked!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You must watch ALL OF THEM to know so much - but I agree with you insofar as Eastenders is no more like real life than dogs being able to fly!



Given a choice though, I prefer Emmerdale - it's the only bit of fresh air I get nowadays ! ! !
There's enough drama here.....
Well Cad, each to their own i say. I enjoy watching Eastenders, nothing anyone says is gonna change my mind! and if that makes me a sad person then so be it! rather then banging on about how the soaps are crap, why don't you have a moan about the fact that yet again t.v licence is going up! and what exactly are we paying for? when T.V has nothing good on any way, so what do you do? well you buy cable, then like me if your on virgin, they take off one of the most watched channels sky1, so you just can't win! haa now i got that off me chest i feel so much better! lol =)
coronation street
Coronation street!
East Ending definitely! Oh! Never mind, you meant soap opera.....All I saw was shouting and screaming and God's name and I thought you meant something different ;)
WOW



Having read the responses I must say I'm surprised at the ferocity of some people!



I personally don't watch any of them as the two times I've tried I HAVE actually started to feel my brains melt out of my ears.



The people i do know that watch them have turned into some sort of moronic zombie like voodoo people with an insatiable need to get to the T.V. at a certain time every night and also read everything they can on up and coming story lines and then proceed to be shocked when they do actually see it on the telly?



I find it all very odd.



And god forbid you should say you think these programmes are badly written, badly acted pieces of drivel with content that is of absolutely no use to anyone. I mean just look above at some of the response and you'll totally see what i mean!
I dont like watching them because they are so full of dirty ,smelly,gimpy poor people that my eyes get soiled watching them.and there are no nurses or doctors in them looking at peoples bottoms.
I think they are all pretty rubbish. there all have the same things happen in them just in a different order (with lightly different accents) - obviously written by genius's
Hahaha - your SO right -. its absolute Boll ocks isnt it... BUT its kinda why I find myself watching corry and 'enders of a night....there is somethihg carcrash about the whole thing...dont you think? Its the voyeur in us all - we like to know what the neighbours are up too behind the closed curtains ( well i do ) and so you can eavesdrop in on their (fake) lives - switch over and come back to the same program 3 years down the line and almost always pick up from where you left off...I really like the baybeeee story in 'enders right now - its very bunny boiler-ish - also phils psycho girlfriend is very funny - when these two stories die out I wont watch it for a few months and then ill get caught up in something again - im not very loyal. I DETEST the aussie soaps tho - they really are total pants.
Emmerdale for me.
Never watch....too busy on here or at 'Jiggle'

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites