Thursday, December 10, 2009

Funny alien joke? Star it if you like it?

Okay, there's these 3 aliens. Their mission is to go to earth and learn one earth phrase and see what humans do.



The first alien went to an Opera house where it learned how to say, "Me me me me me!".



The second alien went to a dinner where it learned how to say, "Forks, knives, and spoons!"



The third alien went to a candy shop where it learned how to say, "Goody-goody gumdrops!"



Now, a couple of cops noticed the aliens looked a lot like three convicts who escaped from prison after killing a man.



They asked the first lien, "Who did it?"



The alien replied ,"Me me me me me!"



Then the cops asked the second alien, "How did he do it?"



The alien replied, "Forks, knives, and spoons!"



Then the cops said, "I've got bad news, you're all going back to jail."



The third alien replied, "Goody-goody gumdrops!"



Now, star this question if you liked it please!!



Funny alien joke? Star it if you like it?getting late



Honey I gave you a star and now I'll give you a Ha! Ha! Ha! Hope your Happy "Goody-goody gumdrops!"



Funny alien joke? Star it if you like it?regal theater opera theater



hahahaha! good joke! one star 4 u! ^_^
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah...
it was alright but not all that
Ha ha funny joke....
that was very funny
I've already heard that one. Sorry, it's too old of a joke to get a star from me.
Not worth a star. besides aliens looking like murders.....
that is cute

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites