Friday, December 4, 2009

Are you a straight guy that watches a SOAP opera? Why? Whats your excuse? Which one u watch?

I watch Days of our Lives and Passions.



I never thought I'd be into it..but it happened. When I was comin' up...my mom use to watch Guiding Light..but it never bothered me.



But now I work a 2nd shift job, so in the daytime I'd be around the house cleaning and stuff, and on the computer. When I turn the Cable on it goes straight to Ch 3., which is NBC and i didnt turn it. I never really watch the TV..just had it on for sound..because nothing really comes on in the day time. But soon enough I found myself catching on to the plot. Now...i watch it :-(. Passion is crazy..but i keep watchin it.



Actually even though I watch, i still hate it. Nothing ever really happens. They make you think someones about to tell the "big secret" and after commercial, they dont. Somethings always about to happen...but yet I watch. Whats your story



Are you a straight guy that watches a SOAP opera? Why? Whats your excuse? Which one u watch?theatre tickets



I am straight and I watch Passions. The show is funny with all the bad acting, witches, mermaids and other stuff like that. The storylines are a little out-of-this-world also but it's really funny. But there is an upside to it. The character named Simone came out as a lesbian last year so I just watch because of that. %26gt;.%26gt;



I am not lonely lol, I am married.



Are you a straight guy that watches a SOAP opera? Why? Whats your excuse? Which one u watch?opera house opera theater



At the prison I work at, the men there watch all the soap operas. Imagine all those big, tattooed men watching. lol
lol, thats funny, i watch days of our lifes, my hubby says back in the day he use to watch guiding light....... have a good day
alot of sprts guys watch soap opera's. Can you picture big football guys watching them?
My brother-in-law watches All My Children and One Life to Live. A few years ago he was very ill and while recovering (he's disabled now and only works in the mornings) he became hooked on the shows.
me and my brother used to watch passions, we werent rele into soaps but idk evn no how we started watching it. we would watch it everyday but thn we had to go back to school and miss it and since we didnt no wat happened we just kinda dropped it. plus they get alot of new actors in place of the old ones and we wouldnt know who is who so yea
I am a straight woman and just wanted to let you know that my husband watches both shows (we both work midnights). He is a big fan of Passions (he likes it because the show is way bizarre) while I am the Days fan (because I am a third generation watcher), our poor children, thank goodness for DVR. Anyway here is a really awesome site if you are interested in spoilers or updates or interesting stuff regarding Days or Passions.



http://www.soapoperafan.com/days/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites