Thursday, December 10, 2009

Blood+ Ending Question...?

What do you think bout the ending of blood +?



Personally, its a bittersweet ending... Its kinda sad that Haji has to wait for Saya for another 30 years... Doesn't he get tired of waiting for her???



But you can really see his devotion towards Saya.. It really made me sad when Haji said to Saya "I love you" when the opera house was about to collapse...



The fighting scenes... I still want to see more fighting but its okay... If they made it too dramatic and long, it will be so boring...



Anywayz... What's your opinion Blood + fans???



Blood+ Ending Question...?performing arts center



I loved the ending, it really made me happy, because I REALLY thought Haji was dead (and why was he impaled so many times?? That had to have been annoying) . As soon as I saw the rose, it made me burst into tears. It was just really sweet. It does suck that he has to wait for 30 years, but at least it'll be a nice surprise for her when she does wake up, if she doesn't already know. The details of the last episode are a little fuzzy. She'll also have Kai and her little nieces (they're so cute!) and her nieces will be with her for a long time, too.



I also loved how David and Julia got together, but it wasn't like I was surprised it was more like "FINALLY!" David seemed to be pretty oblivious now that I look at it. I swear Julia had her boobs out in every episode, and he didn't even give the slightest interest. Sorry, had to throw that in too. All in all, it's a great ending because not only is Haji waiting but so is the rest of her family.



Blood+ Ending Question...?sunshine opera theater



it was pretty interesting that kai decided to take care of the twins after all of that. kind of makes you wonder how they're gonna be when they grow up but still not enough reason for another season.



i think the series was a 3/5 at best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites