Thursday, December 10, 2009

Photo opportunity! unity for my sister!?

hey. my sister is turning 18 this year, and i had this idea for her present... i want to make a scrapbook of people infront of famous landmarks holding a sign saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY



the thing is, i live in sydney, so thats the opera house and bridge covered



but i really want people from all over the world to join in, and it would be such a big favour. i dont care where you live or what landmark, anythign!



if you think you can help me



email me and purple_hippo_17@yahoo.com.au



thanks! i am excited, i hope that i can make this happen!



Photo opportunity! unity for my sister!?opera score



your sister is lucky to have you as her sister good luck in your search and happy birthday Lucy from new England USA



Photo opportunity! unity for my sister!?musicals opera theater



Please Look at todaymybirthday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites