Friday, December 4, 2009

Whats your fav tv show to watch????

Full House



Soap Opera



Cartoons



etc.



(name yours*)



Whats your fav tv show to watch????comedy club



I'm hooked on soaps - Young and Restless, Bold and Beautiful, As the World Turns, Guiding Light.



Whats your fav tv show to watch????sheet music opera theater



I love 24!
Gilmore Girls used to be my fave til I rented Six Feet Under and discovered the true meaning of life...
My favorite show is Naruto, which comes on Toonami, which is on Cartoon Network.
The Apprentice, can't wait for next season
Right now its Big Brother - although I'm not too happy with what is going on with it!!
smallvill!!!smallvill!!!
Emeril Live, Hell's Kitchen
I like "The King of Queens" but i think Doug is always mean to Cary...
i like south park
seinfield, red dwarf, spongebob square pants, f.t.v, one planet, documentry, travell shows, secret life of brian, wrong fully accused.
south park

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites