Friday, December 4, 2009

What do you think is the best Korean soap opera?

Sorry this has nothing to do with travel.



Stairway to Heaven, Winter Sonata, Full House, Love Story in Harvard, Jewel in the Palace, or something else?



What do you think is the best Korean soap opera?theater seating



jewel in the palace would be the best "korean" series because it reveals how koreans were and how rich is their culture. how hopeful were the women in the past. it can't be compared to the romantic comedy series because they are really different since jewel in the palace is historic and the other series mentioned cater for mostly the younger ones who are hopeless romantics.



What do you think is the best Korean soap opera?lyric opera opera theater



Days of our Rice.
Jewel in the Palace, Save the Last Dance
Winter Sonata , my Lovely Samsoon and save the last dance for me..
I really enjoy Jewel in the Palace and Winter Sonata.
save the last dance
Love or Nothing
I think My Lovely Sam Soon, it was so fresh and new! Here's a website w/ forums just for Korean dramas:



http://www.koreanfilm.org



and specifically, the link to the Korean drama forum:



http://www.koreanfilm.org/dc/dcboard.php...



Hope that helps~!
I think I asked this question already...



Any way mine would be Full House because it made me laughing till I farted!



Lovers in Paris I memorized by heart the lead actors' song to the girl in KOREAN! I'm not even Korean! My husband thought I was speaking in TONGUES...



and I'm now watching for the third time



Princess Hours aka GOONG!!!!!
MY GIRL!! its my favorite and Over The Rainbow is really good too though it isn't over yet. Sweet Spy!! Dennis O'Neil is really hotttt My Name is Kim Samsoon is like the 2nd most popular drama everrrr in Korea Goong is the 1st

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites