Friday, December 4, 2009

What are the pictures and written words in the background during the theme song of the soap opera &q

Ok people, so I know the lyrics to the Passions theme song, but I want to know what the words are that are written on the screen in the background when the entrance/theme song is being played. Is it maybe the lyrics to the theme song? Is it dialogue from the 1st script? Any subliminal messages? I am just such a big Passions fan and I really want to know what the words are. Also, there is a house in the background along with some other items that show up while the song is being played. Can anyone identify what these things might be, too? Like is the house being shown really the Crane Mansion? (I know soap operas are fake in case you are asking yourself 'is this girl crazy'?) I am just so curious to know these things, even if the words and items aren't important. Let me know! Also, I have a theory that the song is supposed to be coming from Theresa's character (even though it's not her singing) and that she's singing about Ethan and calling him her "Passion for life". What do you think?



What are the pictures and written words in the background during the theme song of the soap opera "Passions"?passions soap opera



I think the words in the background are the lyrics to the song. Go to NBC.com/Passions to check on it.



What are the pictures and written words in the background during the theme song of the soap opera "Passions"?mr messed up opera theater



what is passions?
You have put WAY too much thought into this! LOL I've been watching since it first aired in 1999 and never even bothered to try and figure this stuff out.



Good luck, have a Mar-Timmy and watch out for Hecuba!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites