Friday, December 4, 2009

What's The Most Soap Opera Like Thing That Has Ever Happened to You In Your Life?

We thought my uncle was dead. Someone told us he was. One day he called our house, I was like 10 and answered the phone lol.



What's The Most Soap Opera Like Thing That Has Ever Happened to You In Your Life?pacific theater



I know 2 people from high school that were in serious car accidents.



one almost died from loss of blood. when she came back to school she had no memory of her past life and was now a born again Christian. b4 she was a occasional alcohol abuser they call them binge drinkers now.. We were friends b4 the accident and became friends again after.



another friend was in an accident as the driver and the passenger was killed by a drunk driver running a stop sign.



the driver never would believe that his friends death wasn't his fault. He eventually committed suicide.



live and love all you can b4 it's too late.



What's The Most Soap Opera Like Thing That Has Ever Happened to You In Your Life?phantom of the opera opera theater



that's scary



for me a pregnancy scare last year. turned out to be nothing.
today i was at a party and my freind's mobile rang and she went to another room to speak and when she came back she said that her cousin had an accident and was dead and she was laughing real loud when she was talking to us! i think she was hsocked!
20 years ago I was best friends with a girl, and we lost contact.



I found her last year, and now we are living together and in love.
My Dad got pissed about something stupid and when I tried to step in, he took it upon himself to choke the life out of me. After nearly putting my head through a plate glass window, he threw me up against the wall as I struggled to let go. In the background, I could hear my sister and brothers crying and my Mom screaming for him to stop.



I was 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites