Friday, December 4, 2009

I need real email addresses to Opera And Bill Gates I am 50 and have worked Since I was 10 with a SS

I am tired and I want to retire I am willing to give 10 more years to



Work to pay off my house and land all of my family depend on it .



I do have one child that started a salon and is doing well I just want to make sure if anything happens they will have a place to go (HERE) thank you



I need real email addresses to Opera And Bill Gates I am 50 and have worked Since I was 10 with a SSN?star theater



Which opera are you talking about? How is an opera (company?) going to help your child in the event of your death? If you mean Oprah Winfrey, watch her show and write down the contact phone number they give at the end of the show.



The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation can be reached here: Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation



PO Box 23350



Seattle, WA 98102



Phone: (206) 709-3100



Email: info@gatesfoundation.org



I need real email addresses to Opera And Bill Gates I am 50 and have worked Since I was 10 with a SSN?extension opera theater



Dude, this ain't Disneyland



You think Bill Gates cares?



Nor do i, actually.
HUH??????~~ I'm so confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites